To participate in the section MÁLAGA SHORT CORNER
- Films must be registered through this link
before JANUARY 10th 2024.
- Only Spanish short films that have not been released or have been released after the fourth quarter of 2023 (either in market screenings, festivals or cinemas) will be accepted.
- Works in work-in-progress in their final cut, with a completion commitment, will also be accepted.
- Priority will be given to new films (international premieres) and short films that have not been screened in other international markets (International Market Premieres).
- Short films with a sales agent or distribution contract will be given priority.
- Copies must be sent by the mechanisms, in the formats and by the deadlines communicated by the Organizing Committee.
- Short films must be subtitled in English (embedded subtitles).
- The Organizing Committee will select the titles based on the above-mentioned requirements, and will give priority to those that meet the requirements defined by it (International appeal of the film, cast, track record of filmmakers and production companies, budget, amongst others).
- The registration of films doesn't imply the automatic selection.